Thursday, March 24, 2016

Registration Info is Up!

Registration information is up! Just head to the "Registration Info" tab on the top, and there you go!

Currently, we have 27 confirmed authors! Did you see that? TWENTY SEVEN!   Registration opens on April 4th. Early bird fees will last for about a month, so don't miss out. And with space capacity at the venue, there are limited space available. Once we fill that, we will close registration.

Thank you for your interest in this event and your patience as we sort out all the details.



We look forward to having a fun time with y'all!

Any questions, leave us a comment. Thanks!


Blessings,



4 comments:

  1. I'm just slack jawed at ALL the authors who'll be attending! This is going to be such an amazing event! I sense God's hand in this as well as your hard work, the special trio! Heartfelt thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! God did all the work. We're just his utensils.:) thank you for being a part of this!

      Delete
  2. If only somebody would pack me up and take me with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Cheryl, I would but I don't know CPR if I stuck you in a suitcase!

      Delete