Here we go!
Just match the author to what they said to the following questions. (Answers will be on the bottom, after their short bios.)
- Favorite Book of an author of CFRR? " 'A Cup of Dust' by Susie Finkbeiner"
- One item in your purse that defines you? "Bookmarks"
- Favorite Song? "Sorry, that changes weekly!"
- Coffee or Tea? "Coffee on Sunday. Tea during the week"
- Cowboys or Gentlemen? "A Southern gentleman, if you please"
- Skittle of M&Ms? "M&Ms"
- Horse or Dog? "I’m not really sure if it’s true about the importance of “getting back in the saddle.” I had an awful experience while horseback riding as a kid and know that it was only with God holding onto me that I wasn’t killed or seriously injured. I’ve owned and appreciate dogs and might have another in the future, but (Carrie, close your eyes now) I do love, love, love cats. We just connect."
- Favorite book when you were young? " 'Vienne Prelude' by Brock & Brodie Theone (if six grade counts as young."
- Sugar or Honey? "Honey"
- Favorite Disney Princess? "Belle (Beauty & the Beast)"
- Favorite name of a character in one of your books? "Boozie Unfortunate."
- Favorite Bible Verse? "Phillipians 4:13 ...I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."
- Favorite title of one of your books? "The Whistle Walk"
- London or Paris? "Although I don’t speak French (LOL—I stumble over speaking English enough), I love the history of France and the richness of Paris. I long to visit!"
- Plan it or Wing it? "As much as I’d like to plan (in hope of controlling) my life, I’ve learned the art of winging, aka, adapting to life through the years. I apply this to my writing as well, being a major SOP writer."
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
(Click on their image to take you to their website)
Stephenia H. McGee is a wife, mother of two very active little boys, author, and lover of all things historical. Stephenia currently lives in Mississippi with her husband and sons where she writes stories of faith, redemption and life steeped in the South
Elaine Stock is an author of contemporary fiction that fuses romance, family drama, suspense and faith in a "clean fiction" style. Her debut novel, Always With You, is a 2017 Christian Small Publisher Association Book of the Year Award Winner. Her short story "The Forever Christmas Gift" is part of the #1 Amazon Kindle anthology Christmas Treasures and another short story, "In His Own Time"--nominated for the People's Choice Award--is included in The Story, 2014 Anthology.
Naomi’s day is spent focusing on her writing, editing, and blogging about her experiences with writing. When she’s not working diligently to finish the next book in her Sweet Shop Mystery series, Naomi tries to make time for attending workshops and writers conferences. One of her favorites is the four-day event that the American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) organization holds annually.
Naomi also enjoys traveling with her family, singing inspirational/gospel music, taking a daily walk, and witnessing to others of the amazing grace of Jesus Christ.
Cynthia Ruchti tells stories hemmed in hope. She's the award-winning author of 17 books and a frequent speaker for women's ministry events. She serves as the Professional Relations Liaison for American Christian Fiction Writers, where she helps retailers, libraries, and book clubs connect with the authors and books they love. She lives with her husband in Central Wisconsin.
1. A, 2. A, 3. E, 4. E, 5. B, 6. B, D & E, 7.C, 8.A, 9. D, 10. B, 11. E, 12. D, 13. B, 14. C, 15.C