- Write or draw (I can't believe I asked this to a bunch of writers!)? "Yes to writing…and I love to send handwritten notes."
- Favorite book of an author of CFRR? "It's odd that's it's a CR and not a HR, but I have to say it's My Stubborn Heart by a Becky Wade!"
- Favorite book when you were younger? "Any book in the Nancy Drew series!"
- Favorite book quote from a classic? " 'I'll think about that tomorrow.' Scarlet O'Hara in "Gone With the Wind" ;)"
- Chocolate or Vanilla? "What kind of choice is that? What kind of question is that? Who picks vanilla??????? What form of madness has overtaken you????"
- One item in your purse that defines you (and not your license)? "My keychain. Hear me out on this one. I use my author ribbon keychain, though it's only partially because it has my website on it. Mostly it's because those ribbons go everywhere when I put my keys in my purse which makes them much easier to find amongst all the other junk filling my bag. Prior to using this keychain it was not unheard of for me to lose my keys inside my purse. Even when it was small."
- Left or Right? "For what? Line dancing? Are we doing the Cha Cha Slide? Take it back now, y'all!"
- Skittles or M&Ms? "M&Ms (especially the peanut ones!)"
- Coffee or Tea? "Coffee in copious amounts."
- Paris or London? "Paris, mais oui!"
- Plan it or wing It? ""Wing it" for almost everything, but "plan it meticulously" when it comes to writing a book!"
- Prince or frog? "I’ve known enough men in my time that frogs are looking pretty darned good!"
- Favorite name of a character in one of your books? "Rylan Montgomery"
- Regency or Edwardian? "Regency!!!!! Although it would sometimes be nice to give my characters a car. "
- Favorite Bible verse? "Ephesians 3:20-21"
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
(Click on their image to take you to their website)
A graduate of Taylor University with a degree in Christian Education and a former bookseller at Barnes & Noble, Dawn Crandall didn't begin writing until 2010 when her husband found out about her long-buried dream. It didn't take her long to realize that writing books was what she was made to do.
Debby Giusti is a medical technologist who loves working with test tubes and petri dishes almost as much as she loves to write. Growing up as an Army Brat, Debby met and married her husband – then a Captain in the Army – at Fort Knox, Kentucky. Together they traveled the world, raised three wonderful Army Brats of their own and have now settled in Atlanta, Georgia, where Debby spins tales of suspense that touch the heart and soul.
Susan Anne Mason's debut historical novel, Irish Meadows, won the Fiction from the Heartland contest from the Mid-American Romance Authors Chapter of RWA. Also a member of ACFW, Susan lives outside of Toronto, Ontario, with her husband and two children.
Kristi Ann Hunter graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in computer science but always knew she wanted to write. Kristi is the author of the Hawthorne House series and a 2016 RITA Award winner and Christy Award finalist. She lives with her husband and three children in Georgia.
Ruth Logan Herne has more than a million books in print, including eighteen Love Inspired contemporary novels and Back in the Saddle, Book 1 in the Double S Ranch series. Ruth is a founding member of Seekerville, a popular writing collective blog. A country girl who loves the big city, Ruth and her husband live on a farm in upstate New York.