THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!
As CFRR 2017 approaches we want to make sure that this event is thoroughly drenched in prayer, along with the organizers, attendees, sponsors, bookseller, authors and their families.
CFRR was founded with the intention to honor our Lord and bring Him glory.
Thank you for being a part of praying!
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth, I will make your faithfulness known through all generations"
Your prayers really do make a difference, we have seen answered prayer, time and time again. If the Lord has answered a prayer request in your life relating to CFRR we would love to hear about it.
As you spend time in prayer, please consider the following prayer items:
- Praise for the safe arrival of swag for CFRR.
- Praise God for a full house and for the opportunities for readers and authors to meet and mingle.
- Pray for Annie and Carrie and Bonnie Roof's health. For traveling mercies as they prepare to be there days before the event to prepare the best time for all of us.
- Pray for those not able to attend this year, that they will trust for another opportunity.
- Pray for every one of our authors and attendees, organizers and sponsors, for logistics, deadlines, travel plans and family challenges.
- Some of us are facing challenges which can be discouraging, please pray on behalf of those struggling, intercede and hold them up to the Father.
- Pray for the families of the attendees, that they will remain safe and healthy.
- Thank God for the many volunteers who are willing to help serve to make this day awesome.
- Pray for each attendee, that they will see God's provision and feel His blessing.
- Pray for the last few shipments to get to the bookseller.
- Pray for our international attendees, for strength and good health and for energy and rest when needed. They are coming a long way.
- Thank God for and pray for our sponsors.
Thank you for every single prayer you lift up to our Father on behalf of CFRR 2017.